QualityAdvantage provides all the expertise and support needed to implement, maintain and improve an IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management System (QMS).
This new standard replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009, defining the requirements of a quality management system for organizations in the automotive industry.
IATF 16949:2016 is based on ISO 9001:2015, complies with its structure and requirements, and is considered a supplement to ISO 9001:2015. An organization in the automotive sector seeking IATF 16949:2016 certification must also comply with ISO 9001:2015.
ISO 9001:2015 was published September 23, 2015. IATF 16949:2016 was published October 1, 2016.
All audits must be to IATF 16949:2016 requirements by October 1, 2017. Certification to ISO/TS 16949 requirements is not permitted after that date.
Transition to IATF 16949 must be complete by September 14, 2018. ISO/TS 16949 certificates will no longer be valid.
- QMS Implementation Support, to create and implement an IATF 16949:2016 QMS ready for guaranteed IATF 16949:2016 QMS certification, to your schedule
- QMS Transition/Integration Support, to transition or integrate your current certified or compliant-only ISO/TS 16949 QMS ready for IATF 16949:2016 QMS certification, to your schedule
- ISO/TS 16949 QMS Management Overview, to explain all of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016, as they would apply to your organization and your QMS
- IATF 16949:2016 QMS Compliance Review, to provide a clear understanding of “where you are, compared with where you need to be” to achieve IATF 16949:2016 QMS certification. So more than just a “gap assessment!”
- QMS Internal Audit with Qualified/Certified Auditor of your existing IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management System, with a comprehensive report of results with recommendations
- QMS Internal Auditor Training to train and certify a group of your personnel to audit your IATF 16949:2016 QMS now, and for years to come
- QMS Internal Auditor Training with Audit Mentoring, to train and certify a group of your personnel, and then to mentor them as they audit your entire IATF 16949:2016 QMS, qualifying your Auditors to audit your QMS now, and for years to come
- APQP / PPAP / FMEA Training and Facilitation, to meet or exceed requirements of the automotive industry
Want to do business in the automotive sector?