How can we help you?
Need to train an Internal Audit team for your Quality Management System (QMS)?
We offer comprehensive, effective Quality Management System (QMS) Internal Auditor Training and Mentoring for the following ISO-based quality system standards:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO/TS 16949 (2009)*
- API Q1
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ISO 13485:2003
- ISO 15189:2012
*dependent on customer-specific requirements
We are especially proud of the QMS Internal Auditors we train and mentor! A strong, effective QMS Internal Audit team prevents backsliding of your QMS, a common problem among organizations with certified or accredited ISO-based quality management systems lacking a strong internal quality auditing resource.
For the simple facts, you’ve come to the right place. Give us a call!
Who We Are, What We Do
QualityAdvantage is our association of experienced, creative, enthusiastic quality professionals committed to building and improving quality systems, while permanently reducing quality costs.
QualityAdvantage QMS Internal Auditor Training and Mentoring includes
- Support Options… you decide how much training/mentoring you need. With some Options, your QMS Internal Audit requirements are met for the next 12 months.
- Training the QMS Internal Audit team to audit by process, a requirement of most ISO-based quality system standards
- Training/mentoring at your place… keeping your people close to their jobs, and reducing your costs!
- Use of your quality documentation as the basis for our training, not some made-up examples not relevant to your organization
- No boring lectures… we simulate the entire audit process the first day in class
- A thorough understanding of
- QMS Internal Audits – what is a quality audit? Why is it necessary?
- The ISO-based quality system standard – a thorough overview of the standard, and what it means
- Objective evidence – an explanation of quality system documents, including controlled documents, quality records, and objective evidence
- Six Phases of an Audit, including audit planning, checklist preparation, collecting objective evidence, writing nonconformances, corrective and preventive action, follow-up, verification and closure
- A voluntary exam at the end of the training, if you choose, for proof of training effectiveness, an ISO-based quality system standard requirement.
After training and mentoring, your QMS Internal Audit team understands how to audit your QMS effectively, allowing for continual improvement of the QMS.
Each attendee receives
- A comprehensive reference guidebook with a copy of all training exhibits, notes and exercises
- A course completion certificate suitable for framing, as objective evidence of training provided, an ISO-based quality system standard requirement
Internal Quality Auditor Mentoring provides an excellent opportunity for the QMS Internal Audit Team to gain valuable experience applying their new auditing skills. The Team performs an actual, hands-on audit of your quality management system, with mentoring from the training facilitators.
This “on-the-job” training is provided immediately after QMS Internal Auditor training. Auditors practice all phases of a QMS Internal Audit, as a natural extension of their training.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you! Please contact us, and thank-you!